Traditionally used to help treat inflammation of the joints.
|1 tablet contains|
|Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's claw) root||240mg|
|Dry extract (4.4-5.0:1)|
Corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, silicon dioxide colloidal, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 6000, talc, titanium dioxide.
Adults: 2 film-coated tablets three times daily. Take the tablets during meals with some liquid.
Duration of use
It must be taken for a minimum of 2-3 months for beneficial effects to be demonstrated.
- Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You must not take this medicinal product if you are hypersensitive to Devil‘s Claw or
any other ingredient of this medicinal product.
- The use of PASCOE® Agil in children is not supported by adequate evidence.
PASCOE® Agil should therefore not be used in children.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are diabetic.
- Consult a health care practitioner to use if you have heart disease or if you are
taking anti-arrhythmic medication and/or blood thinners.
- Discontinue if you experience prolonged gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Discuss with your health care practitioner if you have gallstones or if you
experience acute problems accompanied by such symptoms as joint redness,
swelling or warmth.
- Also consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist after 6 months.
We Also Recommend