Orange Naturals Probiotic Powder
Probiotic Powder for toddlers through teens is a shelf-stable, family-friendly, multi-species and multi-strain powdered probiotic formula. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria or live microorganisms, that work by colonizing the small and large intestines. They inhibit the growth and activity of harmful organisms. Research shows that certain strains of probiotics can be helpful for restoring a healthy gut flora after the use of antibiotics and cases of diarrhea. Orange Naturals Probiotic Powderis formulated with species naturally found in the human intestinal microflora and frequently documented in the research for their therapeutic action.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora
- Supports a healthy intestinal tract
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Eight predominant probiotic species specially formulated for the growing needs of infants, children and adolescents
- Contains the three species kids need most: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis and Bifidobacterium longum
- Shelf stable and easy for travel as no refrigeration is needed
- Optimal levels of each species to foster healthy gut flora
- Powder for easy of use – just add to water, juice or smoothies
Medicinal IngredientsEach 1/4 teaspoon contains:
- L.rhamnosus1.194 billion CFU
- L.plantarum0.780 billion CFU
- B.longum0.300 billion CFU
- L.acidophilus0.300 billion CFU
- B.breve0.120 billion CFU
- B.bifidum0.102 billion CFU
- B.infantis0.102 billion CFU
- L.helveticus0.102 billion CFU
Total: 3 billion CFU minimum
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid
Age 1 - 2 yrs: 3 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon daily)
Age 3 - 5 yrs: 6 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon, twice daily)
Age 6 - 11 yrs: 9 billion CFU (1/4 teaspoon, three times daily)
Age 12+ yrs: 12 billion CFU (1/2 teaspoon, twice daily)
Take at least 2 - 3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain.
Do not use if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhoea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
We Also Recommend