Orange Naturals Licorice Tincture
If someone in your household has a cough, bronchitis or stomach complaints, such as gastritis, then Licorice is a familiar flavour and time-tested traditional remedy well worth having on hand. Licorice is safe for small children, ages 4 and up, and its delicious taste makes it a very popular remedy. Liquid candy? Well, not quite, but still worth enjoying.
- Relieves chest complaints such as coughs and bronchitis
- Reduces hoarseness
- Relieves inflammation of the digestive tract such as gastritis in adults
- Mild laxative in children
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown licorice root and stolons (Glycyrrhiza glabra). It is a 1:5 root and stolon extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Licorice helps to relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system.
Ages 4 - 9: 3ml, 1 time per day; ages 10 - 14: 3ml, 2 times per day; ages 15 and over: 3ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 - 6 weeks.
Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have a liver disorder.
Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance
We Also Recommend