Orange Naturals Kids Cough & Cold Tincture
Are your children fighting an infection? Try a natural remedy and reach for Cough + Cold for kids.
This herbal tincture combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Licorice and Chamomile to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is an wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Licorice helps clear away congestion and calms coughs. Chamomile ensures your child gets a restful sleep. Cough + Cold for kids is also made in a sweet glycerin base to suit the taste buds of your little ones. Strong enough for adults, but made especially for kids.
- Fights infections of the upper respiratory tract
- Relieves cold symptoms
- Helps in the treatment of common colds
- Shortens the duration of colds and upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps to relieve coughs
- Reduces symptoms of bronchitis
- Sleep aid
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract ) 100mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract) 50mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract) 50mg
- Licorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract) 40mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Glycerin and citric acid
Cough + Cold for kids helps to relieve coughs and fights cold and infections
Ages 4 - 9: 2ml, 3 times per day; ages 10 - 14: 2ml, 4 times per day. Take on an empty stomach at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Refrigerate after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family, or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis.
Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so
We Also Recommend