Orange Naturals Immune Health Tincture
Sick a lot? Strengthen your natural defences with Immune Health – a blend of traditional Chinese herbs used to strengthen the immune system.
Immune Health combines astragalus, siberian ginseng, codonopsis, reishi, schisandra, and andrographis. Astragalus is an extraordinary root used to strengthen your body’s resistance to disease over a long period of time and in traditional Chinese medicine, it is used to keep the lungs healthy. Codonopsis and siberian ginseng are widely used Chinese herbs that are superb immune tonics. Reishi is rich in immune stimulating polysaccharides, which are beneficial to every one. Schisandrais is an adaptogen and a most wonderful herb for boosting the immune system.
- Helps to build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Strengthens and supports lung health
- Enhances physical capacity during times of physical stress
- Increases energy and resistance to stress
- Reduces coughing and mucous
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Astragalus* (Astragalus membranaceus, 1:1 root extract) 375mg
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata, 1:4 leaf extract) 31.25mg
- Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, 1:4 root extract) 31.25mg
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, 1:4 whole mushroom extract) 31.25mg
- Schisandra* (Schisandra chinensis, 1:4 fruit extract) 31.25mg
- Siberian Ginseng* (Eleutherococcus senticosus, 1:4 root extract) 31.25mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Immune Health helps to maintain a healthy immune system
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have high blood pressure
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, hypoglycemia, any type of acute infection, or an auto-immune disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners
We Also Recommend