Orange Naturals Fenugreek Tincture
Fenugreek is a full spectrum digestive tonic, used for centuries to help stimulate the appetite, aid digestion, soothe indigestion, ease constipation, balance glucose levels, assist with breast milk production and help reduce blood lipid levels. Fenugreek is an antioxidant with extremely beneficial effects on the activities of the liver and the pancreas. Studies have also shown that fenugreek can lower levels of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
- Stimulates the appetite
- Acts as a tonic to aid digestion
- Relieves dyspepsia and gastritis
- Acts a mild laxative
- Aids coughs so mucous can be more easily expelled
- Stimulates breast milk production
- Promotes healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Gluten Free, Vegan
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum). It is a 1:4 seed extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Fenugreek helps to support healthy glucose levels and reduce elevated blood lipids
Adults: Take 4 ml, 2 times per day on an empty stomach. Drink 250 ml of water with each dose.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have diabetes
We Also Recommend