Orange Naturals Echinacea Tincture
Fighting an infection? Then Echinacea should be the number one herb that springs to mind. Echinacea has been used for hundreds of years to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Modern science has caught up with tradition and recognizes Echinacea’s power to relieve the miserable symptoms of a cold and shorten the length of time that you are out of commission. Few other plants are as beneficial in their immune-boosting power. This one is a must for every medicine cabinet.
- Helps relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps relieve sore throats
- Supports the immune system
- Shortens the duration of cold and flu
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Echinacea helps to relieve and shorten the duration of cold symptoms
Ages 5 - 14: Take 2ml, 1 time per day; ages 15 and over: 2 ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants
We Also Recommend