Orange Naturals Dong Quai Tincture
Women, take note – Dong Quai could be your new BFF. It is known as the queen of female herbs because it has been shown effective in relieving symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle – from PMS and menstrual pain to menopause and everything in between. It supports the female glands and has a calming effect on the entire nervous system.
- Helps to invigorate and harmonize/tonify the blood, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Helps relieve PMS
- Helps reduce menstrual pain
- Helps induce a calming effect on the nervous system
- Acts as a supportive herb for peri-menopause and menopause stages of the female reproductive cycle
- Mild diuretic
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 500mg of organically grown dong quai root (Angelica sinensis), 1:2 root extract .
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Dong Quai helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve painful menstruation
Adult women: Take 3 ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach
Do not use if you are pregnant or allergic to anise, caraway, carrot, celery, dill, or parsley, or if you have diarrhoea, haemorrhagic disease, or heavy menstrual flow.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding or if you have a family history of cancer.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulants, oral contraceptives, or hormone replacement therapy.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience delayed or absent menstruation, increased menstrual bleeding, or breast pain, discomfort, or tenderness.
We Also Recommend