Orange Naturals Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea is defined as an increase in the fluidity and frequency of stools that are passed and it can be accompanied by cramps, nausea, vomiting and a fever. It is usually a temporary condition that passes within 12 to 48 hours. Diarrhea lasting longer than this requires medical attention. The causes of diarrhea are numerous ranging from food poisoning, to allergies to the overconsumption of certain supplements (for example magnesium citrate or vitamin C).
- For symptoms of diarrhea such as loose or watery stool, frequent passage of stool
- Temporary relief of symptoms associated with acute gastrointestinal disturbances such as excess flatus or gas, frequent stools, mucous in the stool
- Helps to soothe rumbling in the abdomen and fatigue after passing frequent stools
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Medicinal grade alcohol base
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Aloe socotrina 3 CH
- Cinchona officinalis 3 X
- Colocynthis 6 X
- Croton tiglium 3 CH
- Gratiola officinalis 1 X
- Mercurius corrosivus 6 X
- Natrum sulphuricum 6 X
- Phosphorus 3 CH
- Podophyllinum 6 CH
- Veratrum album 1 CH
Non Medicinal Ingredients
25% grain alcohol, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of symptoms of acute gastrointestinal disturbance and diarrhea
Ages 12 years and over: for general dosing, take 1ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water. For acute symptoms, take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing. Shake well before each use.
Discontinue use immediately and consult a healthcare practitioner if you have bloody or black-coloured stool. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend