Orange Naturals Cold & Flu with Andrographis
Feeling ill or as if you are about to come down with something? Reach for a bottle of Cold + Flu with andrographis and reishi mushrooms and let this powerful herb combination go to work for you. Take it for five days and this wonder formula will provide welcome relief from those annoying cold, flu or chest infection symptoms. Don’t let illness take you down! Take Cold + Flu and get back in the swing of things.
- Aids in the symptomatic relieve of colds and flus, and speeds up recovery
- Strengthens the immune system and resists infections
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- Unique combination of immune supporting ingredients: astragalus; echinacea; american ginseng; zinc
- Andrographis an herb traditionally used in chinese medicine for its antiviral activity
- Vegetable capsules
Medicinal IngredientsEach capsules contains
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata, 4% andrographolides) 300mg
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum, 25% polysaccharides) 100mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, 4:1 root extract) 87.5mg
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, 4:1 root extract) 75mg
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius, 10:1 root extract) 60mg
- Zinc (citrate) 2.5mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule
For symptomatic relief of colds, flus and upper respiratory tract infections
Adults: Take 2 capsules, 2 times per day with food. Take at first sign of infection, a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a bleeding disorder, excess stomach acid, oesophageal reflux, duodenal ulcers, or an allergy to reishi mushroom, echinacea, or any other member of the daisy family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, an auto-immune disorder, or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, digoxin, or blood thinners.
May cause irritated skin, nausea, or diarrhoea. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
We Also Recommend