Metagenics OmegaGenics GLA 240
OmegaGenics GLA 240 from Metagenics provides 240 mg of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) per softgel from pure borage seed oil. GLA is a precursor to the prostaglandin E1 series, which play an important role in supporting cellular health and maintaining overall good health.
- Targeted Support for Prostaglandin Balance & Cell Membrane Health*
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 10 IU, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (from borage seed oil) 240 mg, Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and Vitamin E
Adults take one softgel twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if perma seal is missing
- This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing soy and fish
We Also Recommend