Metagenics Multigenics Intensive Care
Multigenics® Intensive Care is a potent yet gentle vitamin and mineral formula that features high quality ingredients designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability . Rapid tablet disintegration allows quick release of the micronutrients. This comprehensive formula is suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors, and features:*
- Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolte—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
- Alpha- and gamma-tocopherols in a one-to-one ratio.
- Select nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function.
- Caro-xan™, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
We Also Recommend