Metagenics BioPure Protein
BioPure Protein® is a bioactive, pure whey protein concentrate with naturally occurring immunoglobulins—antibodies that may support immune system health. It provides nutritional support for individuals who wish to add a high quality protein to their diet to help promote health and well-being.* BioPure Protein is prepared by utilizing a selective transfer membrane process at controlled temperatures and pH to capture active proteins and peptides while preventing the protein from denaturing (becoming inactive).*
Applications of BioPure Protein<
BioPure Protein is ideally suited to promote lean muscle mass. It is suitable for children, the elderly, and athletes, as well as those who lead a busy lifestyle and find it difficult to consume adequate protein in their diet.*
About 2 Scoops (23 g)
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A||130 IU||3%|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (containing immunoglobulins)||23 g||**|
|Aspartic Acid||1861 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||2698 mg|
|Isoleucine (BCAA)*||837 mg|
|Leucine (BCAA)*||1573 mg|
|Valine (BCAA)*||866 mg|
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (milk, soy). Contains: milk, soy.
Mix about 2 scoops with a cold beverage or add to your favorite recipe once daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. To prevent protein denaturation, do not mix in hot drinks or recipes that require baking or boiling. Also, do not mix with pineapples or papayas because their enzymes may denature the protein.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling
- Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience
- The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 23 grams due to variations in handling and product density
- Use this product as a food supplement only
- Do not use for weight reduction
* Essential amino acid .
**Conditionally essential amino acid.
We Also Recommend