Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw B Complex
The B group of vitamins is an eight-member family of water soluble vitamins which means they are not easily stored in the body and need to be replenished frequently. Their functions are so interrelated that it is suggested they be taken together so they can work harmoniously and perform at their peak levels. Cellular energy production is the most important function of the B complex vitamins and they are known as the catalytic spark plugs of our body. Providing mental and physical energy, supporting healthy blood, a healthy heart, immune system function and a healthy response to stress, the B complex vitamins are essential nutrients for the body.
- Thiamine/Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) ... 2.5 mg
- Riboflavin/Vitamin B2 ... 5.4 mg
- Niacinamide/Vitamin B3 ... 22.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 5 mg
- Folate (from folic acid) ... 225 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin) ... 66.5 mcg
- Biotin ... 162.5 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from calcium-d-pantothenate) ... 22.5 mg
- Inositol ... 13 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)(Saccharomyces cerevisiae) ... 2.5 mg
- Choline (from choline chloride) ... 13 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Organic Fruits and Vegetable Blend (organic strawberry, organic tart cherry, organic blackberry, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic beet, organic carrot, organic broccoli, organic cucumber, organic tomato, organic kale, organic spinach, organic red cabbage, organic cauliflower, organic celery, organic parsley, organic asparagus, organic Brussels sprout, organic green bell pepper, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic green onion), microcrystalline cellulose (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide, hypromellose.
(Adults 19+): Take 2 capsules daily with water or your favourite raw juice. If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, twist open 2 capsules daily, empty contents into a glass of water or your favourite raw juice, stir, and drink. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking sulphonamides. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
We Also Recommend