Garden of Life Raw CoQ10
Vitamin Code RAW CoQ10 is a source of Vitamin D3, omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This complex has many health benefits, including:
- The maintenance of good health
- The development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- The absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Unheated - not heated above 114°F/45.55°C
- Untreated - no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used
- Unadulterated - no binders and non-pasteurized
- RAW, Vegetarian & Dairy Free
- Coenzyme Q10 from bacteria (fermentation process) ... 100 mg
- Vitamin D3 ... 20 mcg
- Linum usitatissimum L. (flaxseed oil) seed ... 400 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic Fruits and Vegetable Blend (organic strawberry, organic cherry, organic blackberry, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic beet, organic carrot, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic tomato, organic kale, organic red cabbage, organic parsley, organic Brussels sprout, organic green bell pepper, organic cucumber, organic celery, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic green onion, organic cauliflower, organic asparagus), hypromellose and chlorophyll capsule, beeswax, and microcrystalline cellulose.
(Adults): Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are taking blood pressure medication, or if you are taking blood thinners.
We Also Recommend