CanPrev Iron Bis-Glycinate 20
- Iron Bis-Glycinate 20 is a gentle form of Iron that is easier to absorb.
- It is a chelated form of iron, with two molecules of the amino acid glycine attached to an iron.
- This novel type of iron has a higher absorption rate and is absorbed by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms.
- Iron Bis-Glycinate 20mg Complex is enhanced with Vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid and important minerals Magnesium and Copper which are necessary cofactors to help absorption and assimilation of iron for the production of healthy red blood cells.
- Iron (iron bisglycinate) - 20mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) - 42mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 70mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) - 25mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) - 400mcg
- Folic acid (folate) - 200mcg
- Copper (copper citrate) - 35mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate (1%), vegetable capsule
Adults - Take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with food and a few hours before or after taking other mediciations or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend