CanPrev D3 Drops 1000IU
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin! A deficiency of vitamin D can result in rickets in children, and in adults, a lack of bone strength and density and even joint pain. Vitamin D is absolutely vital for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and for absorbing and using calcium and phosphorus. In Canada, with our short winter days and relative lack of sunshine, vitamin D becomes one of the most important vitamins we could take. Delicious orange liquid format makes it easy to take this critical vitamin. There are 450 drops in every bottle!
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - 1000 IU (per drop)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Medium-chain triglyceride oil
Infants and up: take 1 drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend