CanPrev 5-HTP 100 with B6 & Mag
5-HTP short for 5-hydroxytryptophan, is a compound produced in the body from the amino acid tryptophan. 5-HTP acts as a precursor to the important “feel good” brain chemical serotonin and the “sleep” hormone melatonin.
Supplementation with 5-HTP can help boost these important brain chemical and in turn promote healthy mood, sleep and reduce pain sensation. CanPrev’s 5-HTP is naturally derived from the african plant Griffonia simplicifolia and enhanced with Vitamin B6 and Magnesium which are important cofactors to help the body convert and utilize 5-HTP.
- Helps to promote healthy mood balance
- Helps relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of migraine headaches when taken as a prophylactic
- Can be taken as a sleep aid
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan) - 100 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) - 60 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) - 33.3 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate (1%), vegetable capsule
Adults - Take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For sleep aid, take one (1) or two (2) capsules 45 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
To minimize the risk of gastrointestinal side effects, start dosing at one (1) capsule, one (1) to two (2) times per day and slowly increase to effective dose over a 2 weeks period.
For optimal results take for a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 year.
We Also Recommend