Badger Balm SPF 35 Sport Sunscreen Cream
This is the best sport sunscreen for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, running, biking, hiking, and swimming. Formulated to protect hardworking, hard-playing, active Badger friends everywhere. This cream-based sport sunscreen is water resistant for at least 80 minutes, protecting you from sun, wind, cold, and water while moisturizing and nourishing your skin.
- Simple sunscreen, just 5 ingredients and no added scent
- Water & sweat resistant for at least 80 minutes of swimming or activity
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents
- 100% Certified Natural and 94% Certified Organic
- Unscented with an antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic
- No animal testing
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems
Active Sport Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Other Sport Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)
* = Certified Organic
98% Certified Organic by NSF
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
We Also Recommend