Badger Balm SPF 35 Kids Face Stick Sunscreen
Badger Balm SPF 35 Kids Face Stick Sunscreen Kids is water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes), with essential oils of tangerine and vanilla (tested to be non-photosensitizing) in a gentle sunflower oil base, so it’s suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. You can take it everywhere and anywhere you go – just throw it in your beach bag, travel bag, or backpack. It's under 3 ounces, so it’s air-travel friendly, too!
- Yummy creamsicle fragrance kids (and moms) love
- Convenient, safe and easy to apply; great added protection on ears, nose, and lips
- 100% Certified Natural and 98% Certified Organic
- Water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano, uncoated mineral zinc oxide
- Formulated with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base
- 100% recyclable paperboard packaging with BPA and phthalate-free tube from >35% PCR recycled #2 plastic
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable, and planet-friendly
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Sunscreen Active Ingredient:
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Other Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.
* = Certified Organic - 98% Certified Organic Ingredients
98% Certified Organic by NSF
This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
We Also Recommend