Badger Balm Cuticle Care
Badger Balm Cuticle Care is a powerful skin restorative and ideal for everyday use, soothing East African shea butter helps to quench and protect dry, splitting cuticles. Sophisticated blends of pure steam-distilled essential oils deliver a fragrance that’s sure to please the senses while nourishing your skin. Apply daily and work into hands. For intensive overnight therapy, apply liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Note: Sometimes, naturally occurring beads of shea butter can rise to the surface of the balm. This will not affect product performance.
- Nourish, soothe, and protect dry, splitting cuticles with creamy Shea Butter and vitamin-rich Seabuckthorn CO2 extract
- Pure, steam-distilled essential oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass, and Ginger provide a pleasingly light citrus scent
- Portable tin makes carrying beauty in your hands, pocket or purse a cinch
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free
*Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, and *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Fruit Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract and *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
* = Certified Organic
◊ = Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For best results, rub clean fingertips lightly over the surface of the balm and apply directly to cuticles and fingernails. For intensive overnight therapy, apply balm liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Use regularly and expect results.
We Also Recommend