Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm
Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm is a plant-based alternative formula to help moisturize nipples during the last trimester of pregnancy and soothe painfully cracked nipples once you begin nursing.
- A baby-friendly plant-based alternative to Lanolin
- Safe for you and your newborn
- Free of animal by-products, perfumes, parabens and petrochemicals
- Natural Cocoa Butter – provides a thick, highly moisturizing coating that protects sore nipples and keeps skin soft and supple
- Natural Castor Oil – rich in fatty acids that soothe and heal, attracts moisture to soothe dried nipples
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient – acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii* (Shea Butter) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis* Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Start to apply during the last trimester of pregnancy to soothe dryness and prepare for a healthy breast-feeding experience. Continue applying between feedings.
We Also Recommend