Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are specially formulated for babies with eczema prone skin and babies allergic to perfumes and fragrances. The combination of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Aloe Vera and Chamomile gently cleanses, soothes and leaves your baby's skin feeling silky smooth.
They’re beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they’re made. And they’re unbleached because bamboo contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun. Plus, they help you do your part for a greener world. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are 100% biodegradable within 21 days.
- Bamboo Cloth – gentle, green, unbleached and fully biodegradable
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – relieves the itch of dry skin, calms inflammation and redness, softens and shines
- Certified Organic Chamomile Oil – anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps delicate skin heal
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Aqua (Water), Aloe barbadensis* (Aloe Vera), Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium benzoate, Butyrospermum parkii* (Shea Butter) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Lauralkonium Chloride, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea* (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chamomilla recutita Extract*, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
DIRECTIONSOpen lid and pull back the resealable tab, remove and use wipes as required. Reseal and close lid after each use to prevent wipes from drying.
We Also Recommend