Orange Naturals ND Chocolate Shake For Men
ND Shake Men is the first nutrient dense shake customized for a man’s unique physiological needs.
It combines a professionally formulated men’s multivitamin with a blend of 18g plant protein, greens, superfruits and fibre. It also includes nutrients specific to men’s health, such as cinnamon to keep blood sugar levels in check, lycopene for prostate health and CoQ10 for maintaining heart health.
- Customized, complete multivitamin/mineral specific for men
- 18 grams of easy-to-digest plant protein (yellow pea and brown rice)
- 7 grams of fibre
- 4 grams of greens blend (broccoli, parsley kale and more)
- 1 gram of antioxidant heavyweights like acai, goji and blueberries
- 30mg of CoQ10 to increase overall cellular energy and support a healthy, strong heart and circulation
- Rich in lycopene naturally derived from tomatoes to provide nutritional support for prostate health
- Ideal for everyone from vegans to even the most sensitive individuals (dairy, soy, gluten, eggs and nuts free)
- Combined with therapeutic levels of cinnamon to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels all day long
- Available in delicious chocolate or vanilla flavour
- Great tasting and smooth texture
- Contains nothing artificial
2 rounded scoops (40g) contain
Nutrient Dense Plants
- Plant Protein Blend 18g
- Yellow Pea Protein (pisum sativum) 13g
- Brown Rice Protein (oryza sativa) 5g
- Greens Blend 4g
- Beet Root (beta vulgaris) 900mg
- Broccoli (brassica oleracea var. italica) 750mg
- Parsley Leaf (petroselinum crisp) 725mg
- Kale (brassica oleracea var. acephala) 525mg
- Spinach Leaf (spinacia oleracea) 500mg
- Alfalfa Leaf & Stem Extract 4:1 (medicago sativa) 125mg
- Chlorella (chlorella vulgaris, broken cell) 100mg
- Super fruit Blend 1g
- Cherry Fruit (prunus avid) 250mg
- Blueberry Fruit (vaccinium corymbosum) 200mg
- Goji Fruit Juice (lycium barbaric) 200mg
- Mangosteen Fruit (garcinia mangostana) 150mg
- Acai Fruit Extract 4:1 (euterpe oleracea) 50mg
Nutrient Specific To Men's Health
- Cassia Cinnamon Bark Extract 4:1 750mg
- Coenzyme Q 1030mg
- Lycopene 6.5mg
- Vitamin A (acetate) 1500IU
- Beta-carotene (natural) 600IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60mg
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) 1000IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha) 30IU
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 36mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 15mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 15mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin amide) 15mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 15mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 15mg
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) 30mcg
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 240mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 150mcg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 6mg
- Inositol 6mg
- Lutein (marigold) 1.8mg
- Calcium (calcium citrate) 200mg
- Chromium (chromium polynicotinate) 45mcg
- Copper (copper citrate) 500mcg
- Iodine (brown kelp) 100mcg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 110mg
- Manganese (manganese citrate) 1.5mg
- Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 100mcg
- Potassium (potassium citrate) 100mg
- Selenium (selenium yeast) 50mcg
- Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate) 15mcg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) 5mg
Includes naturally occurring minerals from proteins, greens and superfruits.
Psyllium husk powder, apple pectin, inulin, guar gum, natural green tea flavour, natural chocolate flavour, natural vanilla flavour, cocoa powder, xylitol, organic stevia.
Helps to support blood sugar, prostate and heart health.
Adult men: Add 2 rounded scoops (40g) to 250mL of your favourite beverage and shake well. Add more liquid to adjust thickness to your taste. For a delicious smoothie, blend with a ½ cup of fresh or frozen fruit. Enjoy every day for optimal health!
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet or if you have diabetes or a blood clotting disorder.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet or blood pressure medications or blood thinners.
May cause temporary gas or bloating. Allergy to acai, plants of the Arecaceae family, and inhaled or ingested psyllium has been known to occur. Discontinue use if you experience any allergic reaction.
We Also Recommend