Orange Naturals Mucous Relief Tincture
Sweet Fennel Seeds have been used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to help clear mucous and relieve coughs due to colds. It is also an antispasmodic and fever-reducer and it is reported to have some possible antimicrobial activity. Fennel contains therapeutic compounds which help to loosen bronchial mucous and have a calming effect on coughs and bronchitis.
- Acts as an expectorant to help relieve coughs due to colds
- Antispasmodic – reduces coughing spasms
- Loosens phlegm in the respiratory tract
- Generalized mucous relief for coughs, colds and bronchitis
- Made from an organic herb
- Therapeutic dosage
- Tincture is rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown sweet fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare). It is a 1:5 seed extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to relieve coughs due to cold.
Ages 13 and over: Take 2ml, 3 times per day, on an empty stomach. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the carrot family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur. Discontinue use if so.
We Also Recommend