Orange Naturals Linden Tincture
This beautiful tree can help soothe an irritated throat and keep you calm. Linden has been used for years by herbalists to help with nervousness and restlessness, and relieve coughs and throat complaints due to colds. Even young children (age 2 years and up) can be settled with the gentle properties of the Linden tree.
- Relieves restlessness and nervousness
- Soothes coughs and irritation of the throat in colds and mucous build-up in the upper respiratory tract
- Aids minor kidney and bladder irritations
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown small leaf linden flowers (Tilia cordata). It is a 1:5 flower extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Linden helps to relieve nervousness and restlessness.
Ages 2 - 4: 3ml, 1 time per day; ages 5 - 9: 3ml, 2 times per day; ages 10 and over: 3ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
We Also Recommend