Orange Naturals Kids Digestion & Appetite Tincture
ummy troubles with your little one? Soothe their digestive upsets or lack of appetite with this combination of time-tested herbs that our grandmothers wisely knew and loved. Fussy eaters can be encouraged to eat, tummy spasms can be calmed, gassiness and bloating can be eased and burping can be settled with Digestion + Appetite for kids. Time-tested ingredients include caraway, chamomile and peppermint. Caraway has been used in traditional herbal medicine to help stimulate the appetite and relieve digestive spasms. Chamomile helps to calm and soothe any inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, and peppermint is well known as a digestive aid that can help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (indigestion). Keep a bottle at home and have one for travel to help your child fully enjoy all their meals – wherever they are – and you can enjoy yours too!
- Aids digestion
- Stimulates appetite
- Relieves stomachaches
- Reduces inflammation in the digestive tract
- Calms and soothes
- Helps with flatulence, bloating or belching
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Caraway* (Carum carvi, 1:5 seed extract) 93.2mg
- Chamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract) 83.3mg
- Peppermint* (Mentha x piperita, 1:4 leaf extract) 50mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Glycerin and citric acid
Ages 2 - 4: 2ml, 2 times per day; ages 5 - 9: 2ml, 3 times per day; ages 10 - 14: 4ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach. Refrigerate after opening.
Digestion+Appetite tincture helps to stimulate appetite and relieve mild digestive upset.Contraindications
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the carrot or daisy family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or experiencing acute abdominal pain, or if you have anaemia or gallstones.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
We Also Recommend