Orange Naturals Heart Health Tincture
Thumpitty, thump, thump, thump. Ready to fall in love? You’ll be sure to fall head-over-heels for the cardiovascular support in this superior heart tonic.
Heart Health tincture combines hearty herbs like hawthorn, garlic, linden and motherwort. Hawthorn contains special compounds that help protect not only your heart, but your entire circulatory system. For centuries, it has been reputed as a heart tonic and recently shown in studies to improve circulation to the heart and support its pumping rhythm. The small but mighty garlic bulb contains a constituent known as allicin which plays a big role in reducing the risk of heart disease by relaxing blood vessels and keeps blood flowing easily. The relaxing effect of linden is particularly felt on the cardiovascular system, especially when there is arteriosclerosis or hypertension (high blood pressure) present. Motherwort is commonly combined with hawthorn to calm a racing heart (tachycardia) caused by nervous tension.
- Maintains cardiovascular health
- Reduces elevated blood lipid levels
- Relieves nervousness and restlessness
- Regulates and strengthens the heart-beat
- Slows rapid heart rate
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata, 1:4 fruit extract) 156.25mg
- Garlic* (Allium sativum, 1:4 bulb extract) 31.25mg
- Linden (Tilia cordata, 1:5 flower extract) 25mg
- Motherwort* (Leonurus cardiaca, 1:5 herb extract) 25mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Heart Health helps to support cardiovascular health in adults.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Use for a minumum of 2 months to see beneficial effects.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, protease inhibitors, blood pressure medications, or cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so
We Also Recommend