Orange Naturals Ginger Tincture
Put a stop to feeling queasy. Ginger relieves nausea and vomiting associated with motion or seasickness. It’s even favoured among herbalists as a digestive aid as it soothes digestive spasms and colicky tummies, and helps settle indigestion. As if this weren’t enough, ginger has long been used to help relieve coughs and colds. This multi-purpose root has been used in cooking and healing since the dawn of time. Don’t be without it.
- Safe for kids age 6 and older
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness or seasickness
- Helps relieve post-operative nausea
- Relieves digestive upsets, indigestion and colic
- Helps with bronchitis, coughs and colds
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Gluten Free, Vegan
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown ginger rhizomes (Zingiber officinale). It is a 1:5 rhizome extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Ginger helps to prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness
Ages 6 and over: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. For anti-nausea use: Take 2ml, 30 minutes before travel and every 4 hours as necessary.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have any type of acute infection
We Also Recommend