Orange Naturals Cough & Cold Tincture
Fighting an infection? Cough + Cold herbal tincture is a must in every household medicine cabinet. Cough + Cold helps you fight infection, clears your upper respiratory system of mucus, calms your cough and shortens your length of time out of commission!
Cough + Cold combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Lungwort and Ginger to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is an wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Ginger and Lungwort can clear away congestion and calm your cough.
- Relieves cold symptoms
- Helps soothe sore throats
- Shortens the duration of colds and other upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduces symptoms of coughs, colds and bronchitis
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Echinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract) 150mg
- Ginger* (Zingiber officinale, 1:5 rhizome extract) 60mg
- Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis, 1:1 leaf extract) 50mg
- Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract) 12.5mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Cough + Cold helps to relieve coughs and fights colds and infections
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach at the first sign of infection. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the daisy family.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so
We Also Recommend