Orange Naturals Cinnamon Tincture
If you feel off balance through the day due to a roller coaster of blood sugar highs and lows, Cinnamon can add spice and everything nice to your life while helping to control blood sugar with its amazing insulin regulating properties.
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Traditionally used for dyspepsia, flatulence, diarrhea or vomiting (Ayurvedic Medicine)
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances such as mild spasms/cramps, colic, feelings of fullness or bloating
- Helps correct a loss of appetite
- Supports healthy blood glucose
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown cassia cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum aromaticum). It is a 1:5 bark extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water
Cinnamon is used as a supportive therapy for healthy blood sugar
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to cinnamon or its constituents, including cinnamonaldehyde, or members of the Lauraceae family. Do not use if you have liver disease or alcoholism.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes.
Do not use if you are taking acetaminophen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes or any prescription medications.
We Also Recommend