Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Calcium
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation, and in wound healing
- May reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Unheated - not heated above 114°F/45.55°C
- Untreated - no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used
- Unadulterated - no binders and non-pasteurized
- RAW, Vegetarian & Dairy Free
- Boron (from boron HVP chelate) ... 120 mcg
- Calcium (from calcium carbonate from Algas Calcareas (algae)) ... 151.2 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium oxide) ... 77.2 mg
- Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid) ... 10 mg
- Vitamin K2 (from menaquinone 7) ... 0 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol) ... 8 mcg (320 IU)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Organic Fruits and Vegetable blend (organic strawberry, organic cherry, organic blackberry, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic beet, organic carrot, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic tomato, organic kale, organic red cabbage, organic parsley, organic Brussels sprout, organic green bell pepper, organic cucumber, organic celery, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic green onion, organic cauliflower, organic asparagus), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, hypromellose.
Take 5 capsules daily with water or your favourite raw juice. If you have difficulty swallowing capsule, twist open 5 capsules daily, empty contents into a glass of water or your favourite raw juice, stir, and drink. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking blood thinners.
We Also Recommend