Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
- Supports cognitive health and brain function
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, and night vision
- Aids in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
INGREDIENTS(per 5 mL):
Cod Liver Oil (from the liver of Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua L. (Gadidae)) ... 3.53 g
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid ... 300 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) ... 335.25 mg
- Vitamin A 1060.841mcg RAE ... 3532.5 IU
- Vitamin D3 ... 8.85 mcg - 353.25 IU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural Lemon Flavour, Natural Peppermint Flavour, Alpha tocopherol.
Recommended dose (Adults 14 years and older): ¾ teaspoon orally once per day. Refrigerate after opening (3-7°C), may be left at room temperature (15-30°C) a few days at a time. Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is made with a pleasant tasting, all natural lemon-mint flavour to eliminate the “fishy” aftertaste.
We Also Recommend