Badger Balm SPF 30 Tinted Unscented Sunscreen
SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Cream provides safe, effective, and responsible protection from the sun’s damaging rays. Great for the whole family, this moisturizing and water-resistant (to 40 minutes) sunscreen has a sheer tint for face and body (blends with most skin tones) and no added essential oil fragrance, so it’s suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Simple natural sunscreens with no added fragrance
- Sheer mineral tint blends with most skin tones, reduces whitening effects of zinc oxide
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano, uncoated mineral zinc oxide
- BPA and phthalate-free tube made of #2 recyclable plastic
- 98% certified organic ingredients – sunflower oil, beeswax, seabuckthorn and vitamin E
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable, and planet-friendly
Tinted Sunscreen Active Ingredient:
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Other Tinted Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492) (and) Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491) (and) Jojoba Esters, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499) (and) Jojoba Esters.
* = Certified Organic
98% Certified Organic by NSF
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
We Also Recommend